Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Battle of The Balls

Once upon a time there were 3 little pupils...

Joy - The Pretty One

Adeline - The Smart One

And Me...

Adeline managed to breed 4 shiny blue balls who lived quite happily in her cubicle. Occasionally, though, they would "migrate" to mine.

Unfortunately Adeline saw red over this...triggering a silent "post-it" war....

It wasn't really my fault, they just liked visiting Adam's Aragorn and Gandalf who live on my shelf.

Gandalf: I am cooler..I've got a sword AND a staff and my cloak is detachable!!

Aragorn : Whatever old man...my pants are detachable!

Meanwhile the post-it war continues...

Wah somebody smart lawyer what...

So tickled was I by the post-its that I started fishing around Ms. Adeline's dustbin for the discarded/rejected ones which of course garnered another post...

OK I'll be the first to admit it... I am one big wuss. So...

All's Well That Ends Well

Adeline remains the Belle of the Balls!

But Joy will always be the Belle With The Balls

Cue Fade Off Into Sunset

3 comments:

rachel said...

what's that thing around your neck?! looks like film of some kind haha..

SCarNet said...

Scarflah... My boss calls my office wear suitable for "artic conditions"

vel said...

cute! i like it!
most adorant fan,
me.