Sunday, June 11, 2006

For Christoph

Archit : Hey Christoph, what time is your flight man?
Christoph: Tomorrow afternoon at 2pm
Sonia: Hmmm, I thought European flights are generally in the early morning...
Nitin, the SIA Employee: Dude, you sure your flight is at 2pm?
Christoph: Yes Nitin, I called and asked them.

Hey! Where is my Cheese?

Oooh scrumptious hot cheese dip by Chef extraordinaire - Christoph!

All Cheesed out

The next day dawned.... a day perfect for farewells. We will miss you Christoph, you shone in our lives for a year.....

What!

What do you mean my flight was last night at 2 am!

Oh man!

Damn my flight was last night at 2 am!

Ah well... an extra day, an extra photo opportunity. Nitin! Stop laughing!

Photographer: Teng Kwee

Dude, candid photos becomes us NOT!

No comments: