Monday, December 11, 2006

The Call of the Bar

"But he did not understand the price. Mortals never do. They only see the prize. Their heart's desire, their dream... But the price of getting what you want is getting what you once wanted"
Neil Gaiman
It was long. And it was hard. And the price was really too steep. But I was here, finally.
My guests were people who believed in me. That was really important.
In retrospect, everything that happened was for the best. A necessary evil, as Adeline would say. And of that I am glad.
Do I still want it? Yes. I do. Very much so. And get it I shall.
Traditional "In Front of Supreme Court Shot"

Old is Gold - The Old Supreme Court Makes A Much Better Backdrop

Yes Now We Officially Get To Look Down On Everyone

Everything In Perspective - My New Motto

We Were Like Ships Passing By In The Night - Ahoy There Mate!

Requisite Proud "Parents" Shot - Isn't Saad Looking Dapper? Tee Hee

Knock Knock Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Prison Break! - The Deputy Public Prosecutor Makes A Run For It!

C'mon Saad! - I Need To Practice!


Adam Joins the Bar/Birthday Lunch After - Yes It Was In July! I Am THAT BackBlogged

1 comment:

Nebula's Quill said...

Congratulations sunita.
Hugs.